This position will be part of the Customer Experience team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, led by the Head of Customer Experience.
The position holder is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. The Quality Assurance
Analyst will monitor inbound and outbound calls to assess associates' demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training
materials as needed to enhance the overall customer experience.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
● Participate in design of call monitoring formats and processes for CSRs to deliver exceptional customer experience.
● Submit periodic reports to your team lead on the call quality of CSRs.
● Train CSRs/SCAs to improve interpersonal skills, technical accuracy, adherence to call scripts and ability to solve customer issues in a timely manner.
Deliverables and Activities
● Quality Control
- Call Monitoring- Perform call monitoring and provide trend data to the management team and track individual and team performance.
● Call Scripts and Procedures-
- Develop call scripts and procedures for CSRs to use during calls with customers.
● Feedback and Training
- Feedback- Provide feedback to call center team leaders and managers to help improve CSR performance.
- Call Calibration- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for call center staff with the aim of improving CSR performance.
- Training Materials- Develop training materials for CSRs to use in interactive learning sessions.
- Training Sessions- Handle training sessions on identified skill gap and product knowledge refreshers.
● Identifying Customer Needs-
- Listening Programs- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
● Measure Service Quality-
- NPS/CSAT- Conduct service satisfaction surveys to measure and identity service gaps and perceived service quality from customers
Required Skills & Experience
● Relevant Bachelor’s degree
● At least 3 years Call Centre experience
● Comfortable with analysis and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data
● Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
● Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
● Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary and diverse teams
● Ability and drive to work independently
Highly Desired Skills
● Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
● Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
● High level of emotional intelligence
● Ability to work both in teams and independently
● Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
● Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
● Good influencing and interpersonal skills
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2 million customers and more than 6 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.