Job Purpose :
The Corporate Assistant is responsible for the administrative organization of the General Management and acts as an interface between the Managing Director and his various correspondents.
1. Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail.
2. Cheque processing
3. Receipt and processing of supplier invoices, transit and transport invoices
4. Welcome, receive and assist visitors
5. Internal and international travel management
6. Ensure smooth organization of secretariat, internal and external meetings and conferences initiated or hosted by the organizing company.
7. Provide support in all organizations
8. Classification and archiving of documents.
NB : English is mandatory
Deadline for applications: 20/10/2023.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
At Vivo Energy, we are committed to the continual development of our people. We understand that as a business we can only be as good as the individuals we employ, and for that reason we actively seek out people with the rare combination of skill, experience, responsibility, commitment and ambition that will help make Vivo Energy a respected and successful company and an employer of choice.